To provide a platform for quality education which encourages students to pursue excellence, develop a love for learning and become global citizens with a solid foundation of Chinese culture and International perspectives.
Working in close collaboration with all stakeholders, our pupils, parents, carers, teachers, and the wider community we aim;
- To develop the whole child taking into account the Confucius values, humaneness, righteousness, reason, wisdom and integrity. Ensuring that our children become tolerant, socially responsible and independent to equip them for todays ever changing world.
- To provide a child-centered, broad and balanced Primary education in a nurturing and supportive environment where children are encouraged to become independent learners.
- To provide effective bi-lingual learning experiences both inside and outside of the classroom.
- To facilitate students’ intrinsic motivation for learning ensuring that each child reaches his/her full potential through a differentiated curriculum.
- To work closely with all professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes for all pupils.
At Chinese Academy we value:
- Each individual for who they are
- A broad and balanced curriculum which includes both academic and extra-curricula opportunities
- The importance of Chinese culture and the beliefs and traditions of Confucianism.
- The development of each individual to reach their full potential.
- A nurturing and caring environment inclusive of the whole school community.
- The preparation of pupils for life long learning and the skills to be global citizens.
- The rich history of our school and Confucius Hall and its’ relevance within today’s society.
- The opportunity for all pupils to experience broad educational experiences discovering their own individual strengths and talents.
- The opportunities to work in partnership with other professional’s, schools ,universities and colleges.
Chinese Academy, 77 Caroline Hill Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong