- Students will create their own music using appropriate music notation and music- Students will develop the essential skills in music; performing, composing, listening and appraising.
- Students will learn to sing and use their voice expressively. Students will be able to explore how music is created and communicated.
- Students will develop an understanding of musical elements: pitch, dynamics, duration, tempo, timbre, texture and structure.
- making digital applications.
- Students will be able to play and rehearse with various untuned and tuned musical instruments, such as percussion, xylophones, recorders and ukuleles through solo, pair and ensemble settings.
- Through singing and playing musical instruments, students develop increasing accuracy, fluency, control and musical expression.
- Students will have singing and instrumental playing opportunities to develop confidence, control and appreciation through performing on stage or in front of the class.
- Students will be also taught skills in listening and appraising a wide range of musical styles from great composers and musicians,
- Students will develop an understanding of the history of music.
- Students will be able to cultivate a love for musical learning in a safe and supportive environment.
Chinese Academy, 77 Caroline Hill Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Copyright © 2019 晉德學校 Chinese Academy ® All rights reserved. Information supplied may be subject to change.