Our small school community allows us to build strong and long-lasting relationships with our children and parents, and make a real difference to their lives.
Here are some highlights of our school:
- Child-centred and focussed on nurturing self-confidence and meeting individual needs
- Values focused – fostering positive values and attitudes whilst equipping children with skills to successfully navigate life
- British curriculum and project-based learning
- Dual language – English and Mandarin (Traditional Characters)
- Small class sizes (no more than 12 in a class)
- Wonderful Outdoor Space for learning beyond the classroom.
- Specialist special educational needs support