Chinese Academy values the whole child, developing both care and respect for all those within its community. A caring school climate is encouraged through excellent relationships among school staff, parents and students.
Goal of Values Education
• Cultivate the values of self-restraint, loyalty, distinguishing right from wrong and good from evil.
• Enhance the awareness and judgmental ability of positive values and attitudes
• Cultivate the sentiments of caring for others and willing to be helpful
• Apply and practice Confucian enlightenment philosophy and use it as an indicator of words and deeds in daily life
• Embody the attitudes of acceptance, respect and caring on campus to create an ideal learning environment
Individual Needs & Nurture
Accelerated learning and enrichment, and timely support will be planned for gifted students and those requiring support. Using the core elements of gifted education, i.e. high-order thinking skills, creativity and personal-social competence, we aim to optimize students’ strengths by providing challenging learning opportunities.
The Individual Needs program provides Individual Education Plans for those children with SEN ensuring that they meet their full potential. The Nurture team supports and develops social, emotional and personal well-being of students.
Chinese Academy, 77 Caroline Hill Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Copyright © 2021 晉德學校 Chinese Academy ® All rights reserved. Information supplied may be subject to change.